Oh gosh, there are so many fun and creative possibilities when it comes to incorporating your dog(s)! For many people, their pets are a part of their family…and we totally get that. Just like how you’d want to involve your sister, brother or best friend in your wedding/commitment ceremony, those wanting to have their dog(s) involved is no different. When we meet, we can talk about how your pups can be involved as little or as much as you’d like them to be! Here’s just some of our ideas:
- As long as they aren’t too fidgety or anxious, Sparky and Rocco can act as a “flower girl” and/or “ring bearer” with a cute dog outfit/costume attached to one and a pillow gently strapped to the other.
- If they aren’t a fan of doggy attire, they can simply be a part of your bridal party with a little collar bow tie or floral accessory clipped to their hair!
- Another way they can take part in your celebration is to be at the very end of your receiving line, should you choose to have one!
- Sparky and Rocco can even just lay at your officiant’s feet and look simply adorable throughout your nuptials, too.
We’re a wedding/special event planning and coordinating firm based out of North Jersey. Our motto: “No limits. Just high standards.” should speak for itself — so of course we would happily incorporate dogs into a wedding, birthday or other special event! As a wedding and special event company, we’re committed to making you happy and stress-free by providing outstanding, luxurious, personal planning and advising services for weddings and various social events.
What makes us unique is that you actually get more than just a wedding/special event planner, coordinator and staff. Our clients (and yes, even your pups) really receive a high-class personal and luxurious experience. We love the relationships we build with our clients, and it doesn’t just stop at your event. We’re a fresh firm, offering both traditional and modern takes on wedding/special event planning. Whatever it is, we’ll do our best to make it happen. You and your pups will have the best team supporting you all!
Well first of all, we LOVE dogs so we do our absolute best to accommodate them and their engaged owners as much as possible right from the very beginning. Our complimentary consultation (and even future client meetings) can take place at the comfort of their own home or their local dog park! It’s really wherever you and your dogs are most comfortable.
We also provide a bunch of perks and benefits when working with us that both you and your pups can take advantage of. For example, here’s a taste of what we offer:
- Clients receive a customized website where you can keep track of all your planning/vendor docs, inspiration, finances and more. We can customize this to include engagement pictures or any special pictures of you and your pup(s)!
- While our human clients are really the focus of our Lifetime VIP circle, we never forget about your pups! Your pooch will also receive a gift at the wedding along with some extra special belly rubs and scratches behind the ears! There will also be annual check ins (letters, gifts, discounts, invitations to exclusive events, etc) that may be available to you and your dogs, too!
- On the day of your wedding, we may designate one team member to provide extra special and close attention to your pups to ensure they’re having a fun and relaxing day too
- While you and your other half take part in your cake cutting ceremony, your pups will enjoy a little treat for themselves! (Great photo opportunity)
From Vow-wow-wow – To Gabriela and Justin of No Limits Events
Thank you so much!
Celia, Michael, Gary, Sophie and Sparky